3 tbs Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
1 Large Sweet Potato peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
4 Shallots quartered lenghtways
500 ml Water
200g Brown Basmati Rice rinsed
1/2 tsp Seaweed Seasoning
Juice of 2 Limes or Lemons
50ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
1tbs Tamari or Soy Sauce
1 Garlic Clove Crushed
3 Spring Onions (optional)
1 tsp Honey
1tbs Toasted Sweet Kelp
3tbs Mixed Seeds
2 tbs Chopped Coriander
- Pre heat oven 230degrees C 420 degrees F Gas 8.
- Mix together Olive Oil, Chilli Powder and Seaweed Seasoning in a large bowl.
- Add Cubed Potatoes and Shallots.
- Mix well and place on a baking.
- Roast for 25/30 minutes.
- Bring water to the boil add rice and let cook for 30/35 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- While rice is cooking start to make dressing.
- Mix all ingredients well in a jar or bowl.
- Pour Dressing over cooked rice mixing well and leave to cool slightly.
- Add Roasted vegetables and Garnish with Chopped Coriander, Sweet Kelp and Mixed Seeds.