Yields 15 oatcakes
200 g gluten free porridge oats
1 tbsp Dillisk chopped or 1 level dessert spoon seaweed seasoning
1/2 tsp turmeric
50 ml extra virgin olive oil
2 – 3 tbsp boiling water
- Heat the oven to 160 degrees C (fan) or 180 degrees C.
- Put 100 g of the porridge oats and the seaweed into food processor, blend until consistency is fine flour.
- Pour into mixing bowl and add remaining porridge oats and turmeric.
- Stir and pour in olive oil mixing gradually.
- Add boiling water to make oats into soft dough.
- Bring dough together and turn onto a floured surface.
- Roll dough out to desired thickness and cut with cookie cutter.
- Transfer to lined baking tray and bake for around 15 minutes or until crisp and slightly golden.