- 4 Eggs
- 60 ml Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- 55g Coconut Flour
- 240g Ground Almonds
- 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Dillisk
- 1 Teaspoon of Seaweed Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Juice of half a Lemon
- 250ml Coconut Milk (canned)
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Bean paste
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160° for a fan oven.
- Whisk the eggs and combine with maple syrup and melted coconut oil.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, dillisk, seaweed seasoning and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing well.
- Gradually add lemon juice and coconut milk while mixing well.
- Add vanilla bean paste and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a greased loaf tin.
- Bake in preheated oven (middle shelf) for about 45-50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Inspired by a wonderful recipe from the Little Green Spoon
You can find the Raspberry, Dillisk and Chia Seed jam here.